Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Well things are going well at this end. Stephan is looking for a new job outside of his church job. So that is frustrating at times, and is so hard to find a decent job that pays well. Oh well the search continues.

I went by myslef to bucks Auto yesterday and found a piece of plastic for my Jetta that broke recently. I got it off myself, except for one screw to the amazement of the guys on the yard. I am going there on saturday with my dad for two more items. There is an antenna that I need. Mine broke in the big snow storm and Volkswagon charges way too much for the stuff I am looking for. I hope to get my CD Deck installed in my car soon, as i do not have a radio right now, which is a bit frustrating. I spend alot of time in my car with work, and my client talks alot too, so some music would be appreciated soon.

Anways enough of me compaining about my car. Life is good, weather is warm. what more could i ask for.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey! Buck's Auto is where the Kidney Foundation takes all their used vehicles!!! Did you meet Ray at all?