Monday, December 18, 2006

car stuff over

Stephan has had his car a 199 Hyundai Elantra for two weeks now and that is going well, with a a rear ender from someone. So now we have to deal with autopac againm, but this time the car is just getting fixed and not totalled.

I gave my old car to my dad, it can drive more peacefully in the country. I got my 1992 Jetta Diesel Turbo last night. The car is in immaculate conditon as it was fully restoreded lookwise. It has amazing fuel economy which is a huge benefit.

So all is solved in the veichle sense now, except now Stephan will have to use a courtesy car for a few days while his gets fixed.

I have had two christmas gathering already. I had on the 10th with Stephan's family and on the 17th we had a gathering with the Penner clan. I have one more this sunday, the 26th and the 1st. so this is a busy but good christmas holidays. I have from the 22 till the 2nd off of work with pay, so that is exciting. I am looking forward to the time off.

Hope you all have a great Christmas

Stephanie

No comments: