Friday, December 8, 2006

Got the car for Stephan

We got that Hynudai Elantra Wagon for Stephan. It is so handy for other things too, with being a wagon. So we are now waiting for the Jetta, it is getting some touch up work on it. It will look imaculate when we get it. Diesel is cheap, so that will be huge savings. We get a weekend off this Sunday. Some friends gave us a really nice gift. So we are excited. I have only nine more work days till i get some time off from work with pay. I get from December 22-January 1, 2006. So that will be relaxing, to get to spend some time with family and friends. We have quite a few christmas gatherings this year, and look forward to that.

I finally set up my tree yesterday, so now I just have a few more decorations to put up and then our place is all set for christmas

Anwyays have a great weekend everyone

No comments: