Thursday, March 1, 2007

chamges in life

Life has been crazy lately. On Feb 17th, Stephan's station wagon was totalled in a car accident. It was no fault to him at least. So now we are haggling with autopac for a price for his car and looking for another car. We have some prospects so that is a start at least.

On another note, Stephan has left the courier work world, and is now working for American Income Life. We is taking a course and has to write two exams and will have alot of homework for the next little while. So that takes some adjustment on his behalf and mine. I am hoping that this job will work out well for him, and no job hopping for a long time!!!!!!

On another note I am waiting till I am an auntie. I am so excited about my sister's baby on the way. That gives me something to look forward to.

Life is a little stressful right now, but hopefully it will settle down in time, and can relax a bit.

No comments: