Saturday, March 10, 2007

Life is crazy still

No new pictures to add. Life has been very busy, Stephan is studying for his new job, so that takes time. He has to do a 98 hour course in two weeks, he has one week left of classes for that. So working around his classes can be tricky at times. It will be nice when is earning a good paycheck, or a paycheck at all. I am learning how to be thrifty these past few months with groceries etc.

I cant wait till income tax comes. I hope that glicth is fixed soon, so we can get our return which will be much appreciated.

On the other hand it is hard with Stephan always studying, for me to get time with him during the day and evening. Luckily my sister lives close by and i can go visit her when I get bored of sitting at home while he is busy.

But otherwise things are well at our end

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Steph! It was fun hanging with you at the Retreat last wkd!