Monday, April 23, 2007

change in life



life has changed at our household. Stephan is away in Brandon since Friday for a week or a bit more to get trained for his job at American Income Life. It sucks though that he only had two days notice for this trip. So that changed things here quickly which I did not take well. He might be back for thursday, but it could be Friday.

On a good note I am going to Edmonton to see a good friend from May 11-15. I have not seen her for a long time. She is a good friend I still keep in contact from High School. I just found out today and am shopping for a flight.

A friend and fellow youth volunteer Erin is living with me till Stephan comes home. It helps to have company around in the evening.

My little niece Sarah is growing like weed. She has changed so much in her first month of life. She is such a cutie. I am putting some recent pictures of her on.


2 comments:

Monika said...

Cute pictures! Yes, it's amazing how fast babies grow and change!

Michelle said...

Sarah's a cutie for sure! You must be excited for your trip! Are you going to also visit the waterpark?