Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back to the ranch

I got home yesterday evening. It was a fun trip, and i got to see some of the more rural areas of Alberta. I also went to Banff on Sunday. I took my friend Juanita on the Gondola, which she enjoyed also for the first time. It was rainy and snowy on the mountain, so you could see lots going up, but not at the top or going down for a bit due to fog. But it still was really pretty outside. Went for a hike up in the snow. If you ever go to Banff you have to go to Rogers Chocolate and try some it is tooo good. Got lots of great pictures despite the weather.

I also went to the museum that my friend Juanita works at. She works at the Alberta Reynolds Museum in Westakawin Alberta. I saw a wooden car from 1903, a replica of the avro arrow, they also have the original throttle from the real avro arrow. If you ever are out by Edmonton you have to go and see the musum. It is amazing how much differnt machines they have there. It is only 30 minutes from Edmonton.

I also went to West Edmonton Mall and finally saw the Ikea store, it has so much stuff in it, I will be going back there when I take a car next time. I will go with Stephan next time so he can help carry stuff. Just kidding.

Anways I am back to work tommorrow, will put picks on tommorrow as my computer will not let me upload pictures.

No comments: