Wednesday, June 6, 2007

long overdue update

I have not been posting for awhile. After i got back from the trip I spent alot of time with my Aunt who passed away on May 26, 2007. I was able to be there to sing her into heaven, which I have not forgotten. I miss her very much, and it is hard to not have her around, but I know that she is no longer struggling with cancer and all the effects of that. She was a super aunt.

Stephan is busy with his job lately so I don't really see him all the much, but I have my sister and my neice Sarah who I adore. I am hoping that we can work his schedule soon that we get more time together when I am awake.

My computer still won't let me put pictures on. That is frustrating, Oh well will have to get Stephan to get this figured out.

Anways things are going okay here.

Stephanie

No comments: